Wednesday, February 12, 2020

The Reformed 21st Century Church (Part 1)




 The Reformed
21st Century Church (Part 1)


The 21st Century Church is a Reformed Church. What is going to signify reform is that the 21st century church will display a balanced church, hence a balanced people.

Are you aware that God has a view of balance. Let's examine, the bible.

Proverbs 16:11 KJV
[11] A just weight and balance are the Lord's: all the weights of the bag are his work.

Proverbs 20:23 KJV
[23] Divers weights are an abomination unto the Lord; and a false balance is not good.

Have you ever heard someone commet that the church is getting worse? I disagree with this assessment. From my perspective, No it isn't. My question to you us, "How can something that Jesus has built become worse?"

Let's view this through the scriptures. Matthew 16:18 KJV ...upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

 Matthew 16:18 TPT...I will build my church-my legislative assembly, and the power of death will not be able to overpower it!

Matthew 16:18 ERV
[18]... I will build my church on this rock. The power of death will not be able to defeat my church.

The Church is on the move forward, advancing and progressing. There is a difference, you see, the world may be getting worse; "...Darkness blankets the earth, and thick gloom covers the nations, but Yahweh arises upon you and the brightness of his glory appears over you!" Is. 60:2 TPT; The Church is getting better.

Glory to God! We are definitely experiencing change and during this time, reform brings the scriptures back to their original meaning and usage. Yes! We are going from worse to better. The 21st Century Church is a Reformed Church. It is returning to God's original intention.

📍 We are going to see Prayer reformed
📍 We are going to see Faith reformed
📍 We are going to see Our identity reformed

There is so much more we will experience during this Church reform. We will change the way we understand the image of God. As born again believers our inner man is in the image of God.

The 21st Century Church is a Reformed Church.

Praise the Lord!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment